As we find ourselves mid-summer, many of us are thinking back to that time when we promised ourselves that by now, things would slow down – that we’d find time to do all the little things that have been piling up. So why is the pile still there?
There is no better time to talk about health & wellness than now. Wellness is broadly defined as practices that promote physical and mental well-being. According to the association for the Global Wellness Industry, the $4.2 trillion-dollar industry has grown 12.8% between 2016 and 2018 around the world and is made up of everything from beauty salons, retreats, weight management services, and fitness through to workplace wellness programs.
Barnes and Noble reported over 80% sales growth in the last year in the category of Finding Happiness. This tells that the pursuit of happiness is up around the world.
Notice another trend in happiness? ”Yellow is the color most associated with happiness and optimism, as well as creativity,” say our friends at Artitudes Design. As we continue to explore BrandVia’s Pop of Color Series, we declare yellow to be the color of wellness.
Health and wellness are a key driver in corporate gifting in the Bay Area. As the war to retain and recruit talent wages on, many of our Bay Area clients are building out well-rooted wellness programs that recognize all aspects of the human being. From good commuting practices to rewards for taking a walk… pictured below is our Summer Trend Kit, a collection of everything you need to unplug and get away for the ideal summer wellness retreat.
Pictured above, the Summer Wellness collection includes;
- BasecampTM Hammock (The entire Basecamp line includes a giveback to Dan Nevins’ Warrior Spirit Retreat)
- TenTree Canoe Cap (sustainably sourced & manufactured. Tentree plants 10 trees for every item of theirs purchased, complete with tracking codes for you and your recipients to measure the overall impact)
- “Scout” dual-opening bottle to keep you well hydrated, complete with the latest in full color print technology
- Mancala game to push those worries out of your mind
- Our Zen-inducing Cocoon Shrug, or Balboa unisex super-soft short sleeve hoodie are just what’s needed for those starry nights in the hammock
- Presented in a full-color backpack to get you on your way, the branding across the collection is cohesive, but not repetitive, communicating a message without making the recipient feel like a walking billboard.
When it comes to building well-thought-out corporate gifts, BrandVia thinks of everything. Once you get back from your getaway, we hope we come to mind as ‘the team to partner with’ on your next opportunity to make an impression with the people who matter to you.
In the meantime, we hope you take some time to explore and ‘get lost’ this summer so that you can come back a little calmer and more centered than when the season started.