150 Charcot Avenue, San Jose, CA
Our ideal candidate has specific experience in the ASI Industry, and also a winning attitude and expectation of success. They are enthusiastic, responsive, upbeat, confident, self-motivated, and interested in working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. At times they will need to work independently. Being a team player and willingness to pitch in at all levels is extremely important.
The Program Manager will manage the day to day responsibilities associated with multiple clients’ business objectives. They will implement and develop eStore merchandise (“swag”) programs, and coordinate all internal departments and teammates to ensure success. They will articulate and implement an account strategy and lead business reviews. This individual will also produce timelines for deliverables, facilitate meetings and client correspondence and possess exceptional time management and execution skills. A successful candidate will have experience working with and motivating internal teams such as: Customer Service, Distribution, Creative, IT, Finance, Sales, and Global Agency partners (as needed).
This position reports to the Vice President, Programs.
- Work closely with key clients to develop relationships, understand their needs and solve issues
- Develop a strategic plan to grow margin + sales and enhance client relationship
- Ensure that our eStore programs and client interface supports our overall retention and growth strategy
- Motivate and consult with internal departments
- Act as communications liaison to internal departments that support the customer – Sales, Customer Service, IT, Creative, Warehouse, Accounting
- Organize reports, data and conduct periodic client business reviews
- Understand each assigned client’s brand guidelines and marketing initiatives. Keep internal teams updated with any new initiatives
- Source samples and select merchandise, keeping eStore merchandise offering fresh and moving
- Direct re-order (buy levels) and monitor stock levels
- Work direct with suppliers to understand and stay current on industry & merchandise trends
- Market and promote our programs via our eStores, social media, etc., assuring program awareness
- Develop merchandise eStores for new clients and update existing eStores for visual appeal and ease of shopping
- Coordinate photo samples and creative design/updates to eStore
- Oversee item system set-ups and set merchandise sell price
- Interface with accounting on billing process and issues
- San Jose office-based with some local client travel and very limited overnight trips required
- Must be able to travel 5% of the time
- Must be able to occasionally meet offsite at client locations or event locations without prior notice
- Promotional Products (ASI) industry experience (mandatory)
- Account management and/or project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred
- Strong command of the English language and excellent verbal/phone and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, as well as email, etc.
- Experience developing and executing a sales/marketing/promotion plan
- Ability to work independently and also in a team environment
- Manages time effectively
- Maintains and conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times
- Excellent communication skills and experience giving presentations
- Effective listening and questioning skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work successfully under pressure and deadline commitments and have proven history of ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to flex work style and approach to a variety of subcultures and clients.
- Self-starter with ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Requires occasional overtime and weekend work.
EQUIPMENT USED IN POSITION:
Printers, computers, hand truck, telephone, weigh scale, photocopiers, Microsoft Office, E-mail.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
Light Work – Position involves sitting, standing and/or walking. Position requires ability to frequently exert up to 30 pounds of force to move objects and occasionally exert up to 40 pounds of force to move objects.
Balancing Bending Carrying Climbing Crawling Crouching Dragging Feeling Grasping Hearing Kneeling Lifting Pulling Pushing Reaching Seeing Standing Stooping Talking Walking Repetitive Motions