1943 Lundy Avenue, San Jose, CA
Salary: $18.00 /hour
Fulfillment Associates support the client fulfillment operations at BrandVia. They are responsible for ensuring that our customers receive the “Best Experience” by providing timely, quality, safety and on-time delivery (OTD) of our products. They must be meticulous, detail oriented individuals who have a positive, can do attitude. The individual should be passionate about our mission of bringing quality products and services to our customers.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES / STANDARDS
- Perform a variety of functions that supports the fulfillment of customer orders
- Meet and exceed productivity standards while working safely, adhering to quality
- Standards, and adhering to policies and procedures
- Handle multiple tasks in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Take an active role in creating a positive and enjoyable work atmosphere
- Keep distribution center and work area neat and organized at all times
- Communicate effectively in a team environment
- Maintain good attendance with a professional work ethic
- Be highly organized and meticulous, with high attention to detail
- Flexible to work in different job functions
- A customer focus attitude is key
- Efficient time management capabilities
- Positive, can do attitude.
- Perform other duties as assigned
BEHAVIORAL / INTERPERSONAL
Proven organizational and time management skills –
- Utilize professional and appropriate system to organize day and related tasks
- Solid management of each working day, ability to prioritize projects
- Accomplishment, or appropriate delegation, of daily tasks
- Foresee schedule and be proactive to planning for all tasks
- When out of the office leave all projects and responsibilities in order while away (i.e. appropriate documentation, outline, delegation, and assessment of tasks to be done while you are out)
Manageability and cooperation –
- Be trained by supervisor in efficient and cooperative manner
- Adapt to company and/or department changes with positive professional behavior
- Approach supervisor in productive manner when faced with work or client related issues
Good communication skills –
- Outstanding verbal communications skills, ability to listen, give good suggestions and handle objections as they are presented to you.
- Outstanding written communication skills in both writing and in email. Demonstrated professionalism both in format and grammar of written communication.
Demonstrated leadership skills –
- Maintain professional behavior when communicating with peers, vendors and clients
- Provide solid suggestions to peers based on your experience
- Step in and cover when peers are out of office
- Be solutions oriented – this includes approaching supervisor with issues and recommended solution, rather than issues alone
- Appropriately direct discussions of peers regarding job related issues to supervisor without fueling fire or creating negativity among staff
- Demonstrate positive professional behavior towards company and division 24/7, show support for company decisions, managers and peers
Proven customer service skills –
- Coordinate and manage meetings with your supervisor to include agenda creation, follow up with post meeting report and ensure all action items are completed
- Think on feet when working with your internal and external customers
- Excellent problem solving capabilities, without having to rehash issues, or point finger of blame, just work toward solutions
Outstanding team player –
- Be attentive to every team’s workload and assist where you can, proactively
- Participate in staff meetings with helpful and productive suggestions and information
- Be flexible and willing to help out in any area of the company, even when not directly related to your job description
Multi-tasking experience –
- Specifically with multiple projects/deadlines
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines without negative effect on quality of work
Ability to follow and respect company policies and procedures –
- Specifically related to time in and out of work – important to be to work on time.
- Manage schedule so as to not work extensive overtime
- When it is necessary to work long hours, ability to do so with positive professional behavior and demonstrated dedication to position and client
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Making conscientious safety decisions at all times.
- Consistent physical activity including bending, stooping, twisting and prolonged periods of standing.
- Pushing, pulling, lifting overhead of objects is required.
- Perform some repetitive motion activities.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. for extended periods of time.
- High School diploma and a minimum of 6 months of experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office programs
Job Type: Full-time
Brandvia Alliance, Inc. strives to provide a comprehensive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and their families. The company currently offers the following benefits to employees who meet the eligibility criteria:
Health Insurance, FSA, paid time off, paid volunteer hours, paid company holidays, 401(k), long term disability, life insurance
BrandVia Alliance, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.