San Jose, CA
Customer Experience Associates are responsible for ensuring and providing ultimate customer satisfaction for all internal and external clients/customers of BrandVia. They are the primary point of contact and have the ability to provide in-depth knowledge of our product and services and resolving any problems in a professional and timely manner.
- Attracts and retains customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media
- Greets customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Assist with placing orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Assist customers with placing, adjusting or cancelling orders
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
- Provide alternative solutions to a customer considering order cancellation
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Logistics knowledge of FedEx, UPS and courier services to support the business domestically and international
- Check orders for fraud using appropriate methods for specific programs
- Send customer surveys and review results – follow up with (dissatisfied) customers offering a new solution or comments to their feedback
- Keeping up-to-date documented procedures for all in-office tasks
- Continual follow up to complete any unforeseen delays in specific customer orders
- High School diploma and a minimum of 6 months of experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Zendesk or similar ticketing system a plus
- Experience with international shipping and customs clearance (Harmonized codes, Duties & Taxes, etc.) a big plus
- Proficient on Microsoft Office programs
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines without negative affect on quality of work
EQUIPMENT USED IN POSITION:
Printers, facsimile machine, hand truck, telephone, postage meter machine, envelope sealer, scale, photocopiers, Microsoft Office, E-mail, ten-key.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
- Intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching and prolonged periods of sitting.
- Perform some repetitive motion activities.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to lift 40 lbs in intermittent intervals
Balancing Bending Carrying Climbing Crawling Crouching Dragging Feeling Grasping Hearing Kneeling Lifting Pulling Pushing Reaching Seeing Standing Stooping Talking Walking Repetitive Motions
BrandVia Alliance, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.