San Jose, CA
We are each on a journey: one of self-improvement and contribution. We each hope to make a positive impact on the lives of others. At BrandVia, we do this by creating a place for creative, collaborative and service-focused team members to thrive and grow.
At BrandVia our core values drive everything we do! Teamwork, Integrity, Respect, Balance and Play. These values are the lens that we view our work and how we work together at all levels. We are focused on how we can bring the best version of ourselves each day.
Our ideal candidate is great with customers has a winning attitude and expectation of success. They are enthusiastic, responsive, upbeat, confident, self-motivated, and focused on customer satisfaction. Often they will need to work independently, however this position is connected to our headquarters team a few miles away. Being a team player and willingness to pitch in at all levels is extremely important.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES / STANDARDS
- Retail and customer-interface experience is key
- Point-of-Sale (Square) equipment experience, including handling returns/exchanges
- Cash management and balancing a register
- Visual merchandising experience to create effective item displays
- Cheerful, courteous, helpful attitude with all customers, every time
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Effective listening and questioning skills in helping customers shop
- Ability to learn and convey product features/pricing for a wide variety of items
- Understanding customers’ immediate need and matching product to those needs
- Work within the culture and rule-set of the client’s campus
- Understand client’s brand guidelines and marketing initiatives. Keep internal teams updated with any new initiatives
- Build rapport with supporting client staff: mailroom, etc.
- Can operate and transact quickly and accurately especially during peak hours
- Work closely with customers to develop relationships, understand their overall needs and solve issues
- Develop strategies designed to enhance the shopping experience
- Seek to streamline the transaction and shopping process for ease and customer satisfaction
- Occasional event support at client site and annual inventory; which can be outside of normal working hours
- Restocking, re-folding and organization of the storage room
- Communicate inventory status and stock need to Store Manager
- Place re-orders for merchandise as stock levels dictate, interface with customer service
- Lifting and moving boxes up to 35 pounds on occasion
- Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, as well as email, etc.
- Maintains and conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times
- Be open to supporting the Store Manager with reorders and other tasks, as needed.
- Retail store – professional
- Two + years of retail experience or customer service
- High School diploma
EEO at BrandVia
At BrandVia, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. BrandVia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.