150 Charcot Avenue, San Jose, CA
Our ideal candidate has a winning attitude and expectation of success. They are enthusiastic, responsive, upbeat, confident, self-motivated, and interested in working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. At times they will need to work independently. Being a team player and willingness to pitch in at all levels is extremely important.
- Order placement, follow up, tracking, and financial reconciliation skills
- Management of our purchase order(s) and day to day administrative function(s) of these orders
- Act as communications liaison to internal departments that support the customer – Sales, Customer Service, IT, Creative, Warehouse, Accounting
- Works direct with suppliers to understand and stay current on industry & merchandise trends
- Coordinate photography for new eStores items
- Item back-end system set-up
- Interface with accounting on billing process and issues
- Seek to streamline internal processes
- Project management or Buying experience helpful
- ASI / Promotional Products/ Event planning industry experience a plus
- Strong command of the English language and excellent verbal/phone and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, as well as email, etc.
- Experience developing and executing a sales/marketing/promotion plan
- Ability to work independently and also in a team environment
- Manages time effectively
- Maintains and conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times
- Excellent communication skills and experience giving presentations
- Effective listening and questioning skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work successfully under pressure and deadline commitments and have proven history of ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to flex work style and approach to a variety of subcultures and clients.
- Self-starter with ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Requires occasional overtime and weekend work.
EQUIPMENT USED IN POSITION:
Printers, facsimile machine, hand truck, telephone, postage meter machine, envelope sealer, scale, photocopiers, Microsoft Office, E-mail, ten-key.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
Light Work – Position involves sitting, standing and/or walking. Position requires ability to frequently exert up to 30 pounds of force to move objects and occasionally exert up to 40 pounds of force to move objects.
Balancing Bending Carrying Climbing Crawling Crouching Dragging Feeling Grasping Hearing Kneeling Lifting Pulling Pushing Reaching Seeing Standing Stooping Talking Walking Repetitive Motions