San Jose, CA 95131
Salary: $18.00 /hour
Fulfillment Associates support the client fulfillment operations at BrandVia. They are responsible for ensuring that our customers receive the “Best Experience” by providing timely, quality, safety and on-time delivery (OTD) of our products. They must be meticulous, detail oriented individuals who have a positive, can do attitude. The individual should be passionate about our mission of bringing quality products and services to our customers.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES / STANDARDS
- Perform a variety of functions that supports the fulfillment of customer orders
- Meet and exceed productivity standards while working safely, adhering to quality
- Standards, and adhering to policies and procedures
- Handle multiple tasks in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Take an active role in creating a positive and enjoyable work atmosphere
- Keep distribution center and work area neat and organized at all times
- Communicate effectively in a team environment
- Maintain good attendance with a professional work ethic
- Be highly organized and meticulous, with high attention to detail
- Flexible to work in different job functions
- A customer focus attitude is key
- Efficient time management capabilities
- Positive, can do attitude.
- Perform other duties as assigned
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Making conscientious safety decisions at all times.
- Consistent physical activity including bending, stooping, twisting and prolonged periods of standing.
- Pushing, pulling, lifting overhead of objects is required.
- Perform some repetitive motion activities.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. for extended periods of time.
- High School diploma and a minimum of 6 months of experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office programs
Brandvia Alliance, Inc. strives to provide a comprehensive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and their families. The company currently offers the following benefits to employees who meet the eligibility criteria:
Health, dental, vision Insurance, FSA, paid time off, paid volunteer hours, paid company holidays, 401(k) and match, long term disability, life insurance.
BrandVia Alliance, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.