According to our friends at Animal Planet, there is a long list of health benefits to pet ownership which include physical, mental and emotional improvements, from enhancing social skills to decreasing one’s risk of a heart attack. So it’s not surprising that the majority of our fabulous team have pets of their own.
In 2017, things have gone to the dogs (for #Reveal2017, that is). Follow our social feeds to learn about our team members and their own furry family members.
Interested in your own new furry family member? Join our Puppy Giveaway. With almost 200K stray dogs in the Bay Area, rescues need us just as much as we need them. So small or large, young or old, long-haired or short; dog, cat, bird… if you are looking to adopt a rescue, post a picture (#bvcreates) of your most creative picture of socks before March 10, 2017.
“Why socks?” you ask. Feet up, in your socks is usually when we are most comfortable and least stressed. Just like those furry friends help us to relax, we want you to capture that feeling of getting home, kicking off your shoes and putting your feet up.
- Posts must include #bvcreates.
- Postings must be prior to March 10, 2017.
- A photo of socks must be included in posts.
- If submitted by email vs. posted on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, entries must be received before March 10, 2017.
- The most creative photo, as selected by the internal team’s popular vote on March 11th, 2017, will be judged the winner.
- The winner will be asked to connect with a pet rescue of their choice, select the ideal pet for their lifestyle and undertake the rescue’s standard adoption screening process.
- Once the winner’s adoption request is approved and the pet is happily at home, BrandVia will reimburse adoption fees (within reason).
- Should the winner not want a pet, a equivalent donation will be made to their rescue of choice.
- Mailed entries can be sent to BrandVia Alliance, Attn: Puppy, 2159 Bering Dr, San Jose, CA 95131.
- Good luck!
Happy to share with you our winning entry; below a photo from April of North Carolina and although they would have loved to adopt a baby bulldog, they decided to have us make a donation to a local rescue that does great work in their community – we were excited to help out Saving Grace Pet Rescue. Thanks to all who participated!